Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MvC project Jin Saotome. WIP

While I want this blog to become one of your faves; I can't find the time to maintain it. Not to mention I need to learn more about blogs. So here's something of an update. I finished this pic a couple of days ago. I've drawn pics of Psylocke, Strider, Rogue, Demitri, Gambit, Venom, and Megaman so far. I won't upload them here until I get the line art done digitally. Yeah; nobody's naked in this. Hope to have the line art for the others up soon. Need your feedback on other characters that you would like to be included. I'm going for at least 25 characters. See my journal at Y! Gallery. Marvel vs Capcom project.

                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Cool Jin! I like his crazy eyes! I can't wait to see your Dimitri, Gambit and of course my fav Mega Man! :D

    ReplyDelete